Sit back, relax and unwind....
Step inside the Osprey Lodge and you will instantly feel at home with its cosy interiors, comfy sofas and wood burning stove effect fire. Plenty of time to enjoy a second cup of coffee from the cafetière, devour the morning papers and perhaps a leisurely stroll around the stunning surrounding farmland. Your fully appointed kitchen is the perfect place to prepare a delicious simple lunch with locally baked breads, welsh cheeses, chutneys and real dairy farm butter - a real 'Taste of Wales'. Two generous bedrooms with sumptuous duvets and bed linen assure you a great night's rest, ready for tomorrow's adventure!
- 1 x Master Bedroom with Luxury en-suite shower room and dressing room
- 1 x Double/Twin (beds can be made-up as either twins or king size double)
- 1 x Family Bathroom
- Generous, fully fitted and equipped kitchen
- Expansive open-plan living and dining area
- Sumptuous duvets, bed linen and fluffy towels
- Freeview TV, DVD player, Blue-tooth audio
- Spacious decking area and patio furniture with private 'Jacuzzi' Hot Tub
- Wine Cooler
- Integrated Appliances inc Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher & Microwave
- Welcome Hamper for your enjoyment featuring the finest local produce
fancy something different...
Why not try one our new Safari Tents or Glamping Pods for a completely different experience.